So I did not realize how many people actually read my blog until I announced I would start back up again. To those of you who read this sorry I took so long to get back to blogging.
I guess I will start with the obvious post that needs to be done.
After we had Carter we were sure he was our last, after he passed away we were positive he was our last baby.
Fast forward to September of 2011 and we found out that we were wrong.
So 9 months later we welcomed our first little girl into our family.
Rebecca was born at 10:01 am on May 21,2012
6lbs 13oz and 20 inches long.
| The boys love her and barely let her out of their sight. |
| Caught the end of her first intentional smile |
| First time we have added accessories to go with these Pajamas |
| Baby B |
When we found out we were having a girl a full blown panic attack came upon me. I didn't know how to take care of girls I only know how to take care of boys.
But in the 7 weeks since she was born we are learning very quickly and enjoying the presence and happiness she brings to our family.
She's adorable! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness the baby is a little girl......how sweet she is.
ReplyDelete