Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

When Braden played Tball this summer the kids were given 2 tickets to the Bees game, so Monday night we met up with PJs family and went to watch the Bees play against Omaha.

Braden and Aunt Kim
 Braden loved the game, he cheered, he booed the umps, it was so fun to watch him. First thing he told me was "Mom when I am big I am going to play on a field like that "
Is that not the cutest face ever
 James had to go for a few walks, he loved watching the game, but didn't enjoy sitting so much.



Kit, Kim,Braden and Grandpa

They each got to have a mini bat.
I guess I have a lot of baseball games to look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are so dang cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous that he loves it so much!! That is how Melissa is with dance. We are still trying to find Sam's "thing." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I have been so worried about you. I have so missed knowing how you are. I went to your blog and it just wasn't there.
    I am so exciting to see that there is a new little one. Boy or girl. Tell me about the new baby. I know you still have a broken heart but a new little one must be so wonderful.
    Welcome back. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete