Monday, April 15, 2013

The Kids




Well I have been promising an update so here is my first one! Becca is 10 months!! Crazy isn't it? She likes to cruise along the couch and is slowly and cautiously trying out walking unassisted! Her favorite person is her dad of course!! She is jabbering a lot and while you can't tell most of what she is saying she does have a few phrases that you can understand such as "yay dada" and "i got it"!! She is loving eating solid food and likes to try whatever we are eating instead of the baby foods!
 James has been in preschool this year and we just registered him for Kindergarten. I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a few tears as I handed in the packet. James is really big on superman right now he is his favorite superhero with Darth Vader as a close second. He is quick with wit and knows how to get his way with just a smile!


 Braden is heading into 2nd grade! He is very athletic and  loves any sport we will let him do. He is into superheroes and his favorite is the flash. He is asserting his independence a lot more now and thinks he is much bigger than I think he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment